EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
I think this is why GM has done a hell of a job with it. Not only are you going to have an entry point significantly less than other high revving NA sports cars but Im willing to guess the car itself with keep up with them as well. Now, Im not saying it'll be as good as the GT3s but unless you're driving both cars at 8/10s, I doubt you'll notice much difference. This is an extremely intriguing package. Ive gone from an E90 a few years ago to RS7s, M6 GCs and other turbo engines and here I am, back in an E90. Kudos to GM. I cant believe the hate its getting from some on here and other car forums of other top brands. Some people are in denial!
Indeed, I agree. Amazing engineering at this price point. Have to applaud GM.

And I like the larger openings in the front of the Z06 making the front end a tad less busy to my eye, and the profile looks fine. But that rear, even when wider, still looks funky to me. And that ZO6 wing doesn't help. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So if you like the way the new C8 looks, and can afford this car, I think it's a no-brainer to try to get one. That platform + mag shocks + FPC V8 = homerun

And I'd say it's the same for the 2 Caddy Black Wings. If you like the way either look, I'd simply order one, because they both offer a lot of performance, and practicality (and manual trannies!). GM's truly on a roll.

By the way, EnVe, I'm in a 2013 E93, which I will never sell. I'm going to drive this thing until the wheels fall off.
There's something to be said about high revving NA V8s that produce the perfect symphony!

Only thing I don't like about the looks is they went to Ferrari and lost the Corvette dna. However, that's not a bad thing, I just don't like when manufacturers chase something they're not. Now, under the skin, I'm certainly glad they did just that!
BGM-M3COMP2326.50