View Single Post
      02-16-2013, 01:13 AM   #48
SteveAZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i Cab

Took the car for a spin...definitely no noticeable increase in noise or vibration, actually might even be less. Feels like the rear end absorbs or at least retains less energy in the very short term. By this I mean, when hitting a bump with one side of the car, it doesn't feel like it transfers as much to the other side of the car and like they do this juggling act for a short period of time creating a rocking sensation...so I think that's definitely improved. Same thing when doing accelerations and corners, also feels a bit flatter in the corners but haven't really pushed it too hard yet. Will build up to that as I get to know the car a bit better with this new change. Still needs coilovers, but that'll wait for a little bit. Will update in a few days with my impressions.

Pics I promised...

This is where to disconnect the brake lines, mine are SS and look a bit different. Also can see one of the e-brake lines you need to unclip, there is one on each side.

Front bushing jack point...place jack right on the round knuckle as it is pretty stable and applies direct pressure to the front bushing.

Same with rear, place jack on pivot point of control arm. Exhaust pipe won't be there.

2013 F10--JB4/BM3
2015 F82--Fuel-It! Stage 3 LPFP & PI--PS2 Turbos-- JB4/BM3-FBO
Appreciate 0