stormcrow
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameselee View Post
WOW! Very classy and clean!

I really like the sideskirts with the stock chin, which I think is much more aggressive looking than the Performance one.

What is the type & percentage of window tint?

If this hasn't already been submitted for COTM, it should be!
Thanks for the compliment! The tint percentage is 30% all the way around. What is not pictured, as it was done the day after, is the windshield is now tinted 45%. This darkens up the rest of the tint but keeps it legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoutnj89 View Post
WOW!!! LOOKS GREAT!! I still think you should have had the white cut out of the tint on the back lights....
I thought about that but the starkness of the silver didn't fit with the theme I am headed for. As a matter of fact, the rest of the headlamps will soon be darkened, as well. Hopefully from the inside, though. Seems these headlamps are a beast to get apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderx View Post
Icey Hott! Best AW setup seen!
What CF interior trim is that?

So you have both 370Z and 135?

BTW, I'm in ATL!
It is custom trim. Just covered in real carbon fiber unfinished. So it has a matte look and really no protection. I need to seal them with resin. And, no, the 370Z is gone. Traded away. I miss that car. For the better part of the year it was the only twin turbo 370Z Nismo in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM 135i View Post
what AE's are you running? sick car btw!
Honestly, no idea. They were on the car when I picked it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeman View Post
Definitely the best looking car that I've seen with the Apex wheels yet. Looks great, unfortunately now I don't have the nicest One when I'm in Alpharetta. What tires did you use to get 245 fronts to work, Falkens?
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2. Loving your Volks, btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3opama View Post
awesome ride! may I ask where you got your roundels? =D
They are OEM roundels with, believe it or not, carbon fiber stickers. *haha* They look excellent in person, but you can feel the sticker if you rub the roundel as it sits higher than the rest.