01-15-2018, 05:36 PM   #29
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
It’s tough to get old, Ken. And tough to watch them get old.

Angus has so so days, bad days and really bad days. He can seem shaky on his feet and stare at the wall, and then all of a sudden decide to start running around. He also has become compulsive about drinking water, which makes him a handful. He used to go out 4x / day and now it is a multiple of that. We had his kidneys checked for signs of failure and tested for Cushings, both negative. Does Jakes have and any similar symptoms / behaviors?

We got Winston from a breeder in Tallahassee, who is probably closer to you than us. The sire is from a breeder in Shreveport.
Jake has the same shakiness, sometimes his back legs will just do the splits and he kind of slumps to the ground. Also get the blank staring but like Angus, later in the day he will start rough housing with Chloe! He also has epilepsy so he's on phenobarbital for the seizures, the Tramadol, Carprofin, fish oil pills etc. Anything to keep him comfortable!!

No telling how long he has left but I might reach out to for your breeders name though hopefully not anytime soon!
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410998.50