Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spman montego

Garage List
2008 x5  [0.00]
1972 R75/5  [0.00]
2008 335xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Haha did you guys show him this thread?? Cause hes been pretty mellow. Hmm, we'll see.. its actually making me curious.. YOU see guys.. ignore the girl and she'll be wondering why you stopped calling.

Anyway, i honestly think that im truly not ready to date or someone hasnt come along to spark my interest. I am afraid of going through the entire process of getting to know someone only to find out that it wont work, and now feelings/emotions get jacked up . Its funny this is the longest ive stayed single. I give my best friend credit for it. She moved in 2 weeks after my x and i broke up, so she helped me get through that break up .And now that she lives here, we do everything together. I have no need for a boyfriend right now.. i got the adult superstore next door to my work, so that area is taken care of haha jk. But honestly i have company, so the lonliness isnt as big of a factor as before, and because im moving away, i know that nothing could happen. I dont want to leave here with strings attached.

Anyway, ill see how this plays out.
Glad to see your new roomie has taken the place of your ex in all respects