First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Attachment 871430

Basic 1M Coupe model in 1:43rd scale : $68
(PLUS car model options bellow plus shipping to USA!)

rim color silver or black: $6
rim color that is neither black nor silver $7
side window frame shadow or chrome: $6
License plate $3
carbon fibre spoiler: $6
carbon fiber mirrors : $4
side turn signal chrome or gloss black: $4
front air intake shadow line black or chrome finish: $6

Other special requests such as special exterior colors or carbon fiber roof are also possible. But please PM me so I can find out the cost.

IF you WANT a model… please send me a PM, with which color and options you would like. IF you want a custom license plate – you will need to send me a picture of your tag.

When you place your order with me – I will give you my paypal address. You pay me in USd and I will send the money onto Max. He will ship the model to me and I will ship them to you. I think a charge of $35 for shipping should cover shipping both ways.

I am not looking to make any money off of this. But I do not want to lose any money either with the euro conversion or with the shipping costs (to and from me) and bank wiring fees. Therefore I erred on a slightly high USd to Euro rate. Hopefully I don’t get burned by the exchange rates fluctuations.

1M 1:43rd scale model delivers are looking like sometime in August of this year - at the soonest! You pay now and wait(patiently). Send me a PM for any questions or for your order.

Dackel

PS: IF you want me to send you an invoice via paypal I will have to add +3%. It would beter/easier just to send me the money via paypal as a gift. IF yopu have a problem with that... I can send you an invoice just add 3% to the price.
Hi Dackel,

If I don't choose the carbon spoiler, would it come with the standard LIP spoiler like the real 1M? Seems like everthing is options, this feel like buying the 1M all over again LOL.
Appreciate 0