03-25-2018, 12:53 PM   #46
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3/'18 F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Guess I'm the only one who don't really like Hobbs and Matchett? Comparing to the SkyF1 team which I'm used to stream. And the way NBC cut into commercial all the time and every red flag moment. Plus the 3 mins long B-rolls during the race, plus "race recap" lasted 2-3 mins. Render the "real live" broadcast was only half of the race.

I'm ok with ESPN showing the entire Quali sessions without commercials, I'll make my comment after the first race and see how bad ESPN cuts into ads during the race.

I do agree the pre-race/quali and post-race/quali is dreadful to non-exist.
What's worse, the pre-race "Formula 1: On the Grid" 30 mins before the race, cuts suddenly into "E:60" program. WTF? Back to baseball?
I nearly lost my mind on that one!
AA Gen 2 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; MCS 2-Way NR w/700F-1000R; GC Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; Zebulon Splitter; Zebulon 330 Rear Wing; Gutted w/Piper Motorsports Custom Cage; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 0