View Single Post
      11-04-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
///S55
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Bimmian.com

Never purchase from these guys, bought a backordered CF spoiler from them Mid- October, spoke to a sale associate on the phone regarding the expected arrival of the part and he said it was going to be in "next week"

A week passes by I email them again regarding my order just to follow up on the progress, they then tell me that my order never came in their shipment and the next shipment won't be until 1 month later.

Okay fine, I told the sales rep to contact me if there were any updates. Because I got a the price reduced by $10 I was fine with waiting 1 month for another shipment.

Today, November 4th. I contacted Bimmian.com just to see what was going on as I have not received any emails regarding my order to update me on anything. I was told that my spoiler will not be in stock until January, and the email he sent back to me basically told me since I received an additional discount on my order, don't expect anything more now, since it's delayed another 2 months.

I have pictures of the emails, but I don't want to post them up just incase there are any privacy issues. But I will NOT be ordering from Bimmian.com again.