E30ROB
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5 35i M Sport AW3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
If that overlay is for a car with headers, then it’s an automatic. A manual car will average over 200wtq from 2k to 6000RPM.
A manual car typically (on a dyno tune) will do over 225wtq (over 235wtq with the MILVs installed)

You’ll want to look at a better exhaust system (the 135i muffler is barely an upgrade) a better intake (You said you’re looking at the Eurobox - which is fine) and deleting the secondaries, getting a better Y pipe in place of the stock piece.

Even after all of this, I expect 260-270whp at the most, and that’s me being generous.
INteresting, I thought it was a manual car. It may have been an e90 330i with manual. Ill try to verify with BPC.

The N55 135i exhaust system will be a full stainless system with a muffler and resonator, letting me delete secondaries and have a cleaner flow. My current exhaust is not the best, as the shop that did it did shitty work lol.

Fingers crossed on power, bob was saying we could pickup 25whp from the e85 and another 20whp from the MILVS, add the full exhaust with secondaries and a better flowing airbox, we shall see.

Still have some parts collecting to do
Appreciate 0