07-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #76
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head View Post
A lot of people on forums are saying, just a software update and forget about the engine with regards to the 125i.

The 130i, to my knowledge, is a "better" platform in terms of brakes and suspension (the E87 3/5 door ones).

I believe the difference is the intake and exhaust and the gains will be minimal, unlike the US 128i versions (the amount of info is confusing the crap out of me honestly).

As i said, i will dyno the car again since i found a leak/bad connection between the airbox and intake manifold and i do feel a bit more power, better idle and response.

After that, we shall see, i really would like M3 front upper/lower arms, sway bars, RSB, LSD, wheels and seats. So yeah, big list but one step at a time first
Between the 125i and 130i, the engines and DME are identical. What are your goals, what are you trying to accomplish. If I were you, a good exhaust (yes, it restrictive, nice muffler will do wonders) intake (silicone elbow and high flow filter) and MILVs would be enough for almost 244whp (STD correction) which is 10 or more than you have now, not to mention as much as 15wtq!
Appreciate 0