Drives: '07 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
I just realized I follow you on IG lol.

Keep it up man, your car is definitely goal material
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontside0815 View Post
Wow, your thread is the type of thread which makes you really jealous :-D.

You are almost like finished without having any more good or big mods left!

Because it seems you tried quite a few Setups: What sway bars/Spring Rates would you recommend today?

Since i am going to get an clutch type LSD, i thought about buying E92 M3 Sway bars or even bigger ones. But tbh i am not sure about the whole sway bar Topic.
ATM i drive the ST XTA with the out of the box spring rates- i propaly will try a harder spring in the rear.

I really have to make an build thread, so you would know my total Setup.

What really makes me happy is that you say the Monoballīs in the camber arm from Bimmerworld make such a big difference- i have them here and i am excited to throw them in.

Concerning the Monoballs in the front: I read somewhere that the steering gets really loose around the Zero Point and the force for steering Inputs gets so low that it is almost strange. Did you experience something like that?

I love your thread, every time i visit the Forum here i hope you have a new comment about new mods.
Appreciate it! While you might think I have nothing left to do, you'd be surprised by my wish list and goals for the car, ha.

As for swaybars and suspension, a lot of this stuff is not only trial and error, but preference. I think my current setup is a really good starting point, but it needs work and tuning to get where I want. For now, I'm still figuring out what sway bar and spring combination I'm going to stick with. So I'll keep updating the thread with results and impressions and go from there.

Thanks for the good words!
Appreciate 0