06-29-2013, 02:34 AM   #11
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
The intercoolers in and pretty tight. Had to do some finagling with the piping and couplers on the passenger-side. Got that sorted out. Have a little bit of problems on the bottom bracket, the holes on the bracket weren't lining up with the intercooler. Then I just pushed on them a little bit and they lined up. Huge problems with the top bracket. I ended up having to drill out more holes and slot holes that shouldn't of been slotted. The bracket wasn't even long enough to reach the holes that it was supposed to. The holes in the top bracket didn't even line up with the holes on the intercooler. I have photos of the stuff that I'm going to post on a separate thread. The quality of everything seems fairly good. Its just the manufacturing of it wasn't done very well. They could've taken some more time to make sure everything would line up on the one series. I'm not completely done yet with the driver side piping. Turns out this does not mount up to a stock charge pipe. At least not the longer charge pipe. This replaces about half of the stock longer charge pipe. And I have quite a bit of pieces left over. But the inter cooler is mounted and it's very sturdy and the hoses and piping are fitting very well. I had to cut a large chunk out of the shroud which I have pictures of as well. I'm going to make this work. I'm past the point of no return now. Which I'm not 100% disappointed with the product. Just not very satisfied with the company. I think they could've done a little bit better of making sure everything would line up and fit together well. I could give more detailed instructions on how to install than they can. To me that should never be the case. Again. This will not fit on a 2009+ charge pipe. As soon as the new charge pipe gets here next week ill finish it up. I'll be starting a thread on installation and performance once I get a day with the same temp outside as when I took my last logs. As for the vendor feed back. Customer service was good. Always pleasant to talk to and willing to help. Knowledge of what they were trying to help with. Not so good.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0