07-01-2009, 11:00 AM   #23
syenisch
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD View Post
I have a "HeatShield" sunscreen for my SUV. It is reasonably reflective, fits and works pretty well. The only thing I don't care for much is the rollup method of storage. It is functional but if you roll it tightly it is a bit of a pin to unroll to use. And you have to roll it up fairly tight for the velco strap to work. I'd like to try a Cee Bailey but their website still does not show anything for a 1.

So I plan to get the BMW one unless something changes. The price isn't great but I think I paid $35 or $40 for the HeatShield for my SUV - a little less but it doesn't have a storage bag and I think I would like a foldup for storage design better. I am going to have to buy it in the next week or so so I have it when I get PCD. It is far too hot and sunny here to go without. I plan to tint the side and back glass too.

Jim
It's not listed for the 1 because they just finalized the templates with me about a week ago. They should be able to make it. Call them and tell them what you want. You can even mention my name if needed. BTW Cee Bailey's is fold up, not roll up.
Appreciate 0