View Single Post
      01-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #203
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Thanks Dackel, I might be doing exactly that soon. And the only reason I am not asking the fuel thing from BMW Chile is because I am really tired of their incompetence and plain bs, maybe they know this particular info. and it would be so easy to get but I have no trust left for them.

There is only one way that I am going to let them do the service anyway and that's if they let me physically watch and supervise it! Yes, I am serious and after some of the apologies that they had to make and some more they still owe to me, I may have a chance because they know they screwed a lot of things big time and whenever they started arguing with me I ended up being the one who was telling the right thing But if they will be square enough not to let me monitor then, like u say, that's my car and I'll take care of it myself as long as I can.

For anyone who is curious what exactly they did you can go back and search my various posts in different threads but not necessary really, just an example: it took a week for me to convince them that 1M needs a 2000km. service and the first service is not at 10000km. You know how? By reaching the aftersales unit in Germany and making them send me a confirmation mail about this! The 15 or so 1Ms that they say they have sold in Chile owe me at least this one
Appreciate 0