Last weekend I did quite a lot:

CSF radiator install
New lower radiator hose
Belt tensioner and pulleys
Billet cylinder head -> thermostat coolant hose fitting + new hose
Whiteline polyurethane rear toe bushings

BMW performance short shifter
Rebuilt shifter with new c clips and foam piece for gearshift rod joint
Installed poly bushing for shift carrier (rear bushing)

The CSF radiator was a bit of a pain to install, the old radiator was quite difficult to remove, as the lower radiator hose was stuck on. The oring has welded itself to the plastic basically. I tried removing the radiator with the hose attached, but no luck. I ended up having to saw the old radiator flange off. Once that was taken care of, the radiator came out easy. I highly recommend removing the oil cooler lines as they just get in the way.

The CSF radiator fit very well actually, the fan went in very easy and there is still space between the fan and the front intake inlet. The CSF radiator is approximately 4mm thicker than the stock one.

Unfortunately my intercooler interferes with the radiator drain plug. The drain plug is quite thick and sticks out a bit, preventing the intercooler from being mounted properly. I have 2 options, one is to install a lower profile drain plug and the other is to install studs and a spacer to mount the intercooler lower down. I dont want to mount the cooler any lower than it already is, the charge piping doesnt fit that well anymore with the intercooler sitting lower.

I measured the drain plug and it is an M12x1.25mm plug. I have ordered a low profile hex style drain plug:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AEROFLOW-...53.m2749.l2649
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Speedflow...53.m2749.l2649

Have ordered these two plugs and will see which one is better.

The CSF I doubt will make any difference on the street, track use will be needed to test out its capabilities. In any case, a full aluminium radiator instead of the crappy one with the weak plastic end tanks should be more reliable and never cause any issues in the future
Attached Images

Last edited by vtl; 10-16-2017 at 06:56 PM..
Appreciate 0