Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall1957 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by COChris View Post
I dearly miss my 1M, but have the M2C coming soon. I'm happy I had the chance to own one. And that being said, I probably won't pay the premium again to buy a 1M when I can have a new M2C at MSRP for the same price or slightly less.

Going M2C for a few reasons, but mainly that BMW is doing this familiar thing where they take M goodies off the M3/4 and stuff them in a smaller package -- and that reminds me of the 1M.

Did I mention I miss my 1M? Every day!
My issue is I bought my 1M at MSRP, did ED, drive the Ring in it and have great Octoberfest memories. So no pricing premium and a great love affair!

So, I decided to keep the 1M, keep the M2 PE(both are paid for) and passing on my #1 spot for M2C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhall1957 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by COChris View Post
I dearly miss my 1M, but have the M2C coming soon. I'm happy I had the chance to own one. And that being said, I probably won't pay the premium again to buy a 1M when I can have a new M2C at MSRP for the same price or slightly less.

Going M2C for a few reasons, but mainly that BMW is doing this familiar thing where they take M goodies off the M3/4 and stuff them in a smaller package -- and that reminds me of the 1M.

Did I mention I miss my 1M? Every day!
My issue is I bought my 1M at MSRP, did ED, drive the Ring in it and have great Octoberfest memories. So no pricing premium and a great love affair!

So, I decided to keep the 1M, keep the M2 PE(both are paid for) and passing on my #1 spot for M2C.
Dang! You've got it made in the shade then. The one other BMW I will be looking out for will be a Euro market E36 M3. That could hold its value like the 1M.
Appreciate 0