djafactor
MINI Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 89 M3, 1M, e30 touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by WULFFZA View Post
djafactor
We have a few things in common - not originally from this side of world, BMW fanatics, love an alpine white 1M, same age, enjoy photography.

One difference, your 1M was allocated and you did ED, I just live vacariously through you in hope...10months since I pd a deposit..

Btw, the collared shirt you are wearing in the first few pics is classic tri-color hidden messaging!
And I've had a few of your pics as screen savers over the last week!

Cheers
Lol on the shirt, my favorite, needed to be properly coordinated on the big day!

I've always thought BMWs look so right in Alpine White. I almost sold my e30 M3 a few years back to replace it with a AW. Couldn't find one tidy enough but now the void is filled with the 1M.

Thanks for the kind words, I hope u are able to get yours own soon. Talking to Brian Watts, he did say they were going to make more than the initial 2700 planned, more in the low 3000s. Hopefully yours will squeeze in there.

I'm sure we will cross paths at a future annual 1M meet.

Btw...we do have similar tastes, I have a 4runner too which has the rare sport package for it's generation. Love this truck. It's my warmup truck, i've been lusting after a Land Rover Defender 90 since I was young.

Amit