View Single Post
      06-17-2010, 10:07 AM   #61
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrade+ View Post
Bronze like the Rays would be my choice. When will payment be expected and how much would shipping average? I'm assuming these are for wheels only?
We can do the Bronze as a customer color unless the majority is also interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
you guy's are making this tough.....The reason your CSL is popular is because they fit well without having your tires stretched so much....going larger mean you really have to buy bigger tires to look alright on a bigger rim....reason why i like the 8"front 9"rear...but gng 8.5 and 9.5 you have to move to a larger tire....I am still very interested in Dark Gunmetal but in what you be offering, but prefer 18" on the smaller rim...the 215/225f and 245 rear will look great on that size rime but will see how it pans out.....keep me on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1)If i go with the with the 19"(???????) what size tire are you recommending for a stock suspension without ANY rubbing issues as well as the tire not looking stretched if possible? and will the 19" offsets be 45 8.5" front 50 9.5"rear or has that not been decided yet?
2)Only driven the M3 with 19's.....How much difference is ride and handling and weight is there really on the 135i between the 19's and 18"....

also THANK YOU man for offering the possibility of getting these in Dark Gunmetal!!
We are trying to run 235/35/19 in the front and 255/30/19 without rubbing on 8.5" and 9.5".

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90sexion View Post
matt black for sure!
when do I need to pay once I sign up for GB?
pay deposit or in full?
sorry I didnt read all the pages...
Please add your name to the list. Once we get 20 buyers, we`ll require full payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuber View Post
Bump for when payment is required information
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
in depending on the final offsets and size
We are almost set on 19x8.5ET45 and 19x9.5ET55.
Appreciate 0