View Single Post
      12-19-2019, 09:58 PM   #34
Neiman Levenson
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i M-sport

I kind of stopped updating this build thread as most of my updates on Facebook and youtube captivated my interest more, but man has so much happened since last update. The car went from wastegate in the last videos all the way to 550whp on 93 octane on the dyno in the beginning of the summer. Lots of parts and time went into this including dual Radium PCV catch cans, 17" forgestar wheels with R888R, Twin Disc Clutch, lots of tuning revisions, and many more parts.

Then after making my 550whp I decided I wanted to reach 700+WHP. I went full E85 with BMP complete fueling solution and switched to a Gforce3 EBC boost controller for more reliable boost control and on the fly adjust (especially for kill map 700+ setting)

Unfortuantely I ran into index 12 injector issues and trashed my cyl head by Ovaling the injector bore. I swapped in a new 2010 N54 Longblock and was planning on continuing the persuit of my 700whp goal. After dealing with continuous boost control issues, and the continuous whole in my wallet I decided going back to stock would be the best move.

Its been a super fun journey and I have no regrets. I'm still torn on what my car next should be, and am in no rush to sell my 135i. Its now switched roles from being a badass street car to a super clean, fun, and remarkably reliable daily. These E82's will always be a favorite car of mine!

Video is almost all talking so if thats not your thing you've been warned lol. nethertheless, it feels good to be uploading again!