View Single Post
      06-16-2021, 10:01 AM   #10
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
You won't be able to so easily see the amount of factory camber you'll be able to add. If rubbing in the front, I'd pull my pins myself. Then I'd take it to the alignment shop and get them to match how much camber you now have up front to the rear. Will probably be around 1 to 1.5deg. If you still rub just in the rear and don't want more camber, a tire brand change will probably fix it. Some 255 tires just are not as wide and are more rounded that others. Other options are dropping some weight in the rear or changing to different rear brake hubs. I did that mod, gained around 7-8 mms. Haven't rubbed since.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0