Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorsports_3 View Post
Wow that really sucks. Those wheels are supposed to be custom made. Hell, I could make some wheels with the right offsets to fit. I would make them fix that for the ammount of money you spent.

You may want to cut your fenders and go 245/35 for the rear tires.

I have already had them sent back once due to centercaps not fitting. So 8 weeks for them to be manufactured, 6 months for me to get back from Iraq, another 3 weeks for them to look at the wheels and make sure that they have some centercaps for me....and now the rubbing issue (and one other semi-related issue...PM if you want to know about that). My small consolation is Nick and Ali@Jlevi have brainstormed with me about what I could do to fix the rubbing issue as well as given me an assurance discount on the soon to be released Vorsteiner Hood....

I want to cut the fenders but the shops around here a scared to do anything. I have to take an hour drive up to Charleston just to get someone that works "High-End" (Audi, BMW, Mercedes....LOL...makes me laugh cause in Germany, where I lived most of the last two decades, these are everyday cars) can LOOK at it...then make an appointment....and then drive up there AGAIN to hopefully get it fixed...and THEN do a complete alignment...sigh....LOL
Appreciate 0