View Single Post
      12-28-2014, 07:54 PM   #18
AntonioZ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Crimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvenEsteban View Post
I think the grills look great! ECS is a really good place to buy from. I got my blacklines from them. They were shipped quickly and packaged very well. Some people buy from Schmeidmann's because they are cheaper, but they are out of the country.

A lot of people buy BMW Performance exhaust. It sounds really good, and when combined with BMW PPK, you get a very sporty popping and crackling in engine overrun. Plus, you get 20 additional horsepower with PPK, which is what it's really for.

Here's a good example of what it sounds like. I use this example a lot, because it sounds the best imho. This is not my car or my video, but belongs to another member. My car sounds just like this:
Good to hear since this was my first time ordering from them. Only thing is i ordered BMW m logo for the wheels and they weren't in the package. So will call on Monday. I hope they grow on me. They did come extremely quick.

My parents have a 2014 335is and the exhaust on it sounds really good but i would want to be louder then that. I love the snarl of the exhaust. Sounds great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
Your car is coming along great, I really like the concavity of your VB3's. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Appreciate 0