View Single Post
      10-04-2007, 01:28 AM   #1
Gldnrkt
Junior Baller
Rep
Drives:

Troll no more.....good bye Audi, hello BMW!!

A quick hello and off I go. Been working with the VAG 1.8T engine for 6 yrs now. Always wanted an M3 but they're sooooo expensive,so I tuned my A4 to 400 and beat M3's instead. lol Anyways, heard about the 335I and got excited...saw the price and got less excited.....saw the 135i and got excited again, so here I am with you fellas now. lol

Anyways, always being a turbo/performance geek I decided to poke around teh intArw3bs and see what I can find. Obviously nothing for the 1series yet, but seems there's lots out for the 335i !! Found this site (you guys rock BTW, tons of info on the 1 series so far and it gets me drooling everyday). Even had a friend of mine with a Supra comment on how badass he thinks the 135i is gonna be...."Smooth and sleek like a Bimmer should be, but fast as stink...and it's so tiny I just wanna hug it." lol

Anyways, found this link, looks like the aftermarket is taking off for this engine already.

http://www.335ishop.com/home.php

Jr. Ride - 2007 HD Sportster (Roadster) 1200 (V&H Slips ons, stg1 re-map) 45/60 mpg!! Sweeeett!!!

Hopefully soon-135i, White (is there any other color for a Bimmer??) lol
Appreciate 0