12-24-2012, 03:40 AM   #601
M1chele
Driver Mod
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW/CR 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
Congrats. Our cars are almost the same xcept I'm n55 and not msport. Love to see a girl that can drive stick shift and cares about her car enough to want to wash it.
Nice!

Thanks. It took me years to decide on a car. So glad I skipped the whole AWD sti/evo phase After racing a few Porsche's and BMW's I decided 1 for my daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukuss View Post
I just pulled up the web site on your sig, I saw you tracking a Scionare you planning on building your 1er for track days? Also how do you compare the Scion to your 1er?
Thanks for checking the site out! I actually race wheel to wheel, but of course started with track days. I honestly bought the 1 to be my daily, but I am looking to do a few things. Most likely a tune pretty soon as well (dinan stage 2). I just loved how the 1er feels, comfortable, fast (enough), reliable, and small. It's perfect.

Can't really compare the two. 1er is close to stock and the Scion is a fully built caged race car. :P If you want more info on the tC though, PM me and i'll share