Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 128i 2011

Garage List
2011 BMW 128i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY6913 View Post
Damn dude, that's awesome. Those look exactly the same as the 3528 SMD LEDs I got. I've seen the ones inside the light switch before. I did the fog light mod. According to, I think his handle is e90tom3, the ones across the bottom of the radio are smaller. Is it a pain to get the climate control piece out? been kinda worried about taking that apart. I haven't seen the inside of the steering wheel controls yet either but that looks really easy to get those out. Looks like I'm gonna order 100 or so more of those LEDs. It took 3 weeks for them to get here. Still not sure where I'm gonna put the white ones I got.
I just ordered 100 white LEDs and they should be here by the end of the month I guess it's okay though considering I paid only $3 haha The climate control piece was pretty easy. It was my first time taking apart the interior and it went successfully. I disconnected the battery and just followed this link http://www.fitaudio.com/?View=entry&EntryID=164 on how to pry out the climate control. Once it's out unplug the wires. There are around 8 clips around the climate control panel. Just unclip those and it all comes apart. Putting it together is much easier haha
Appreciate 0