Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
So no border collie? They are more fun than you can shake a stick at. And the most trainable, from what I understand. Though whoever trained my dog to lick will forever be on my bad list.
How's the thunder thing going?

I've trained two or three of those. They are great, sadly I like my Scandinavian spits of all sorts that are hunting dogs and total fuckers all around, or really tough, bat shit insanely rough sheppies. I absolutely love their way to focus.

" I got the ball. Fuck off"

" Oh master, you telling me you have the ball, tell me who I need to take down, can I also be by your side at all times just in case you drop something, something like my ball'

" Oh master, this is cheating, I have to go up the A wall, come back down, while I carry this stupid thingy just because you tell me this will get me some ball time"

"So that bad man tried to touch my ball? I get to take him down? I get to take him down for reals? Will I then get some bouncy ball time?"
Apparently he's been trained to fear the thunder greatly. And vacuum cleaners and lawnmowers are his natural enemy.

You've got my dog down. He actually will Nip at other dogs if they won't run to let him chase them.
Appreciate 0