Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1aze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM9030 View Post
Only the xenon equipped cars have the daylight running lights with LED bars that light up. The halogens do not, your tail lights are working as intended. That’s why you don’t have any errors
To add to this, the Xenon LCI Tails can be fitted to Halogen equipped models with a minor wire jumper to activate the LED strips. The Halogen specific tail lights simply don’t have the LEDs wired
correct

you can use the license plate bulb. most popular

there's also pin swapping

when my guy did the headlights, that's what caused the flickering to happen with my original headlights causing me to have to get a new FRM as i mentioned in my message. He ended up doing this the correct way, fabricating a harness and using BMW wiring diagrams to line this to my FRM. Saw all the pictures he took of it before, during, and after and it is quite the job indeed. I get all the lights at full brightness/voltage opposed to tapping it from another bulb and getting diminished output.

coming from both halogen headlights and tails was worth it in the end. no questions there.
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 0