View Single Post
      06-09-2017, 04:00 PM   #9
RS375
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

My car was in today for the 'battery positive line terminal' recall after receiving a vehicle safety recall letter through the post.

When I booked the car in a couple of weeks ago I wasn't in my 1M but they checked the key for any technical campaigns.

Two TC's listed on the printout with the 'measure' description:
10061390400 - E8X E9X (RHD petrol engine) installing the positive battery terminal line repair cable.
10026330100 - E8x E9x F0x F1x checking and if necessary replacing the flexible disc.

The battery cable is well documented on here and seems to have been carried out successfully.

The CV joint was checked and apparently I have the later type anyway so no further action was taken. I was late at the dealership picking the car up from work, but apparently the problem CV joint is a metal component rather than the later rubber item.

That's all the details I have unfortunately as the dealership was about to close.

I've been promised a printout of the work carried out once the warranty paperwork has been submitted to BMW. If I get any more information I'll try and post an update on here.
Appreciate 0