Quote:
Originally Posted by christofis135i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by christofis135i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
Yeah, I haven't installed my DV+ from GFB just because of the pain in the ass it's going to be with draining the coolant and getting the water pump out of the way.

See this thread if you haven't already found it, there's prob more threads about this out there. https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1289466
GFB is the model I was looking at, seems to be a solid product? Seems like to be the only one out there anyway.

Yeah may have to remove waterpump and thermostat again, just replaced it 10k miles ago too. I just gotta make sure its the diverter valve before I dive into that decent size project.
Yeah I think the GFB is the only upgrade I know of.

Only ever heard good things. If it is your issue, the internet says you'll be able to feel a night and day difference.
Shit might just upgrade it anyway, appreciate the info. I'll let ya know if that's the issue. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
Idk if you attempted the instal yet, I just ordered mine. Saw a thread on e90post and one dude said on the e82 models you just need to remove the mounting bolts for the water pump. Once that is done it'll move out of the way just enough to get to it.
Appreciate 0