BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg@DetailedImage View Post
Again it's tough to know how well this will work because it sounds like you have some noticeable etchings. Remember the depth of the imperfection is almost impossible to measure with the naked eye. Therefore without a paint thickness gauge it's really hard to know how bad they are until you start polishing or treating them. If the marks area ultra faint the WSR should work. However the majority of times a polish is needed so you may have to progress to that.

As for your order I'm thrilled to hear it arrived early. We really work hard to ship orders out ASAP. I would recommend washing the vehicle first so you don't grind in contaminants while working in the WSR. Then work in small sections as they suggest and rinse it off before moving on. You don't want this product sitting on your hood too long. You really want to be working in the shade as well with this product. If you have any questions please let me know.

Greg @ DI
Greg, how does this product actually work? Is it in fact a mild polish, or does it somehow fill in the etching to hide it? I'm curious as to why this product would work in place of a true polish......or maybe that's what it really is?

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0