View Single Post
      10-15-2008, 04:12 PM   #38
I-One-Da?
That One Guy
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1er junkie View Post
agreed upon the reimbursement, or build you another one to match the car to exactly what you have now and give you a loaner for free in the meantime, even if that may be 6 months.
Well I am glad that at least one person agrees with me.

I would be happy with a replacement 1er that was equal to what I have. There are just two issues I have with that.

One, the replacement would not be a "Year One of the One" which was a very handsome feature of the 2008 model and part of the reason I purchased the 1er.

Two, my confidence in the BMW brand is a little shaken now. This was my first BMW and has not been a very great experience for me as you can see. I know that every brand has its share of lemons but there is not much I can do to take the feelings away that I now have for BMW. Along with these feelings is the fact that the dealership that I have been using for service has been, well, a "3" on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being very satisfied and 1 being very dissatisfied:iono:. It is also the only dealership in my area so if I decide on another BMW I would have to have all the service done there again

I will keep you all updated.

Thanks,

Brandon
| Alpine White | Coral | Gloss Black | Paddles | Sport | Comfort | Heated Seats | I-Pod | Performance Rotors | Shadowline Grill | GB E-Brake | GB Gear Selector | 35% Tint | BMS Intake | GP Thunders | Debaged | Bimmian Black Roundels |
Appreciate 0