View Single Post
      10-10-2007, 09:52 AM   #45
mesier1111
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
Sorry turbo the m is a no go... unless i decide to torture myself and go to diff dealerships but i dunno how well it could pan out... apparently i wouldnt get the 7500 kickback since im trading in a car that has that same kickback...

heres a topic

who works out? i just started using no xplode but it has some creatine in it so i dunno if i wanna stick with it...
I workout, but my whole mentality was from a hockey point of view, so bodybuilders and other would probably completely disagree. I say the most important thing is what you eat before and after your workouts as well as the rest of the day. No need to add supplements to your diet, unless you would like a simple protein shake, but watch out for the ones that have asparteme (think I spelled that wrong)

I spent a lot of time in college and since researching and asking nutritionists and my college trainers what they suggest, and the reasoning behind it. I just think if you are going for not just a lean, fit look but a long and healthy life, let natural food give your body what it needs. I could go on for a while, but too many details to cover in one post.
Appreciate 0