View Single Post
      07-16-2014, 04:41 PM   #14
JeffyD
Destroy All Monsters
United_States
Rep
Drives: '02 EB M Coupe, '11 M Coupe

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. It's my experience that communities centered around cars made in lower production volumes generally have above average worth, ha.

I found her in central Ohio. Not even an hour from where I got my main squeeze, an '02 M coupe around 2ish years ago. So both of my keepers are from the place abouts. Neat! Haha.

The PO was really nice and laid back. A pleasure to meet, and he had plenty of eye-poppingly good stories to share with me. Plus I got to peep out a small slice of his heartache-inducing collection - a red M1 road car (!), a Saphire black Z4M, a red E30 M3, a creamy white 2002 Turbo with M pinstripes and a tiny black decklid, a Porsche 914-6 and 911GT3. All looking right off the factory lines. Simply splendid, surely.

I haven't traded in the 'is yet. I need to remove the glossy black grilles, the eyeglasses holder, and the level 3 Musicar system (mainly the sub in the trunk.) When I do, I'm planning on getting my mom an X1 that she enjoyed. Might be her last new car, and I'd rather she have something nicer than the Fiesta she bought herself in '12. (Good car, but... You know.) So that'll go towards one of those. Haven't decided on engine or drivetrain yet, but the dealers out near me are wheelin' and deali' on 'em just to get them off the floor space.

Anyway, I'll get some pictures uploaded from the ol' Nikon once I get home (and she arrives... In 2 weeks, wah.) I plan on a nice shoot with all my players at the moment - the 'is in LMB, LSB-respray S52 and Estoril S54 M coupes. Feels like a game if BMW Pokemon at the moment.
Appreciate 0