02-20-2018, 12:53 PM   #2
snub-nose 28
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SGM 128i Cp 6MT ZSP/ZPP

Garage List
[QUOTE=m3dragon;22798987]

Register and more details on event page: http://www.raddrives.com/product/201...est-road-tour/

In the second road tour of the year, we will be doing an Epic drive through the Pacific Northwest. This drive is part of our bi-annual epic drive series. The purpose of this series is to take people on an epic drive to see areas of the country as a group, to make stories and share in one crazy adventure.

This trip will start in Crescent City California and take three days to head up the coast. From there we will loop to Seattle and then wind through the heart of Washington and Oregon. each day will be have different places to stop and explore. While not a 100% focused on driving, there will be days that include driver sections for those to have fun and enjoy the twist and turns of some winding roads.

is to fly in and out of Eugen OR, to make it easier to return the car at the end of the trip.

Trip sounds nice. I should intro my pnw expertise: edit to xsfer this extra
to its rightful position above ... Sacramentoe
m3 under|eibach 28mm f-sway|oem 12mm r-sway|3.46...135i 'auto' diff-yes!|avant garde m621 19x8.5 square|mich pss4s|koni fsd|h&r sport|ecs e46 m3 trans mts|fogs delete|tower pin mod -2.20|hpa 1m m3 strut bar|3m tint|afe stg2 cai|akg m3 rsfb|ecs trailing arms|dinan r-stops|bmwp ssk|135i brembo+stoptech slot|braided lines|supersprint rez delete|disa 3s intk|bespoke strg wheel|mudflap4x|milvs+bpc remap|alcantara trim|armrest & r hdrest delete|solid rubber mounts
Appreciate 0