Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeightWorksEngineering View Post
Dear Arvinz,

thanks for your interest and please see my reply in the following:

Which liteblox do you recommend for our cars?
For BMW we would recommend our model LB19XX (tracktool in seasonal use) or LB26XX (daily driven car / all-year operation).
Furthermore on cars with Efficient Dynamics as well as for the current F-Series cars, you should use our model LB26XX, since they come with a strong energy management setup while running.

What else can you tell us about the battery?
to much too tell for one forum please therefore visit our English LITEBLOX website...

How does the NFC work and how does it help us?
our current LITEBLOX GEN3 models provide an NFC-interface for surveillance, diagnostics and remote maintenance in realtime

How does it compare to other competitors like Braille?
first of all our LITEBLOX have been developed from scratch as a full substitution for automotive battery, built by hand in our manufactury, with guarantee for outstanding quality by premium materials - furthermore:
- lightest comprehensive product available
- latest A-class cells form A123 systems
- intelligent in house developed BMS electronics
- innovative housing concept to enhance cell life
- integrated brackets
- extended customers support (proof while reading this... )
...and much more advantages on our website.

What email can we reach you at?
please use the request form on our website

Hope this helps and please feel free to ask, if you have any more questions...
Frederic
Looking forward to group buy details . . . my OEM battery is getting tired, and this seems perfect.

One more question: Is your battery compatible with common battery tenders (CTEK 12V 4.3 amp, for example?) If not, will you also offer your charger/tender in the group buy?

Thanks!
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 0