Adam@Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Interlagos Blue BMW M5

Garage List
New member, RissRacing.com

Good day everybody,

My name is Adam and I am the co-founder of Riss Racing. We specialize in downpipes/exhausts/modified CDV's and look forward to helping this community out with great deals and service as well. As you may already know, we've made a pretty big impact in the 335i community. On a bone stock car, our downpipes have made roughly 30whp and 50wtq. On a tuned car, numbers on the downpipes have basically doubled to 50whp and 70wtq. Tuned cars with our downpipes are putting down about 400whp. These are not numbers we have made, but numbers that have been tested on dynos numerous times. So far, most of the heavyweight tuners have a set of Riss Racing downpipes to make the "downpipe map" which will allow you to maximize your power potential. The tune is made for 3 inch flow up top, which speeds spool time and tapers very smooth to 2.75 inches then to a 2.5 inch flange, which allows installationon ANY catback system, stock or aftermarket. We are in need of a test car in the U.S. to install the downpipes immediately (this week). We will also supply you with a 02 Simulator which should work just like it does on the 335i just in case the car throws a CEL. If you've already received your 135i, please PM me and we can arrange something. As soon as we know the fitment is ok, we will let you all know. We will be a part of this forum to answer your questions/concerns as well. Here's some pictures and video's. Thank you.

Riss Racing Catless Downpipe Compilation
Attached Images

Appreciate 0