Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWRX View Post
Just received word that my car won't be delivered until middle of October now (initially I was told mid to late-September). Where do I stand on cancelling orders when the delivery date gets delayed? I'm far from impressed, considering only two days ago September was the ETA.

With that said, I'm still super excited to get my new BMW!!!
Hey mate,

Check your contract of sale that you would have signed. The fine print is usually what you're up to.

If you've put down a Purchase Deposit (as opposed to a Holding Deposit), you may most probably lose that money, especially if you ordered it, as BMW will now have to lay that one off.

However, if the contract says it is to be delivered by a particular date; that will be your way out of the contract with refunds.

If you have a friend or family member who is a solicitor, get them involved, best tip and the best thing i did in my situation.

I'm now going to work through a private leasing company rather than BMW Finance (aka rip offs). The quotes were lower, had better variables (fuel, insurance included) and shorter terms.

Let me know how you go.

In other news, i pulled my holding deposit today - the car is back on the market.

I had enough. I'll go private and get it
Appreciate 0