micha3l
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycat

So you want to poke some some fun :
Mate any one can drive an AUTO there really is no easier car to drive , Sorry i mean steer. you have even said that your wife drives it as hard as you.
Take it to the track day and i will deal to you with my eyes closed in my 20 year old runabout and it has only got 5 gears but then its old school as it has a clutch.
Edwin you do stir the pot now its my turn

By the way when i do finally get Justin's car sorted it will do a low 11 with the current engine setup with our young Chris at the wheel, he is the best for the job already he has done many 9 second passes in his own car. Why would Justin drive the car he will never achieve the same results as Chris. If you like you could say that Chris is the Advan test driver at least for the Drag strip anyway.
We don't care what you or for that matter any one thinks about how Justin's car is driven with or with out him at the wheel, we do this for our own and Justins enjoyment. testing is testing good or bad, at the end of the day many forum members will benefit from what we do
I heard that driving a horse and cart involves even more skill than driving a manual transmission, but we're not all stuck in the past... :P

Each to their own, getting the auto to optimum time is harder than pushing the pedal and going, the auto shifts at far from optimum shift points, need to drive it the same as the manual, just no clutch.

The development you guys are doing in the 135i is awesome, and it is good to see someone like Justin letting Advan takeover his car.

Justin, I suppose we all just hope you get to enjoy you're car at times too!

2011 BMW M3 - Mineral White - VF620 Supercharger - Gintani Sport Valved Exhaust - Harrop BBK - Arykym Front lip and Diffuser - KW Sleeve over kit - Forgestar CF5V Wheels
2009 BMW 135i - Space Grey - 11.841 @ 117.81mph - SOLD
Appreciate 0