04-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #50
Satalite
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 128i  [10.00]
Sorry for the late update guys. I have been in contact with a ton of people (foreign / local vendors) and they are working out all the information with me - making sure that we get just the Xenon version of the lights without the modules/harnesses.

I will keep everyone posted, the vendors seem to be very interested in working with us. It is just a little bit of wait time to get all the information settled through as BMW lists it as a package... And these can't be sourced directly through the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrenetiK View Post
all you need are the lights bro. does anyone know of a vendor I can order these from right now? i dont really care about saving 20 bucks in a group buy if i have to wait forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadeucsb View Post
I doubt there would be a 40 person GB feeler list if it were that easy. As far as I know, they arent DOT approved, so no US based parts departments will get them and no international vendors have been willing to ship these to the US.

But man, you would think an international vendor would be all over this. A 40 person list this rapidly is pretty crazy.
+1 lol thats why we started this because there is NO WHERE to source these currently in the US. This would save time/money for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
So, what's going on with this?

I'm interested depending on the price. If it works on a 2008 model plug and play and don't need to spend extra money on extra "modules" and whatnot, I'm in.
Added!

-Scott

Last edited by Satalite; 04-12-2012 at 12:21 PM..
Appreciate 0