View Single Post
      02-18-2018, 12:07 PM   #4
SLC801
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: LSB Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayao View Post
I think you pretty much need to sort the spreadsheet first by "USA" and then by production date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Canadian 1Ms came standard with heated seats and several US buyers opted for heated seats because they really don't add much weight. In the US i estimate about 150 true strippers. Most were ordered with Nav or Premium package with power seats. My first one was a true stripper, not even heated seats. We had a meet of 20 1Ms in SoCal in 2012 I believe and of the 20, most had parking sensor bumpers or powered seat. I only recall 2 true strippers from that meet. That's two out of 20 or 10% however, even if I missed a couple that would be 4 out of 20 or 20%. So let's say 4 were true strippers. 20% of 739 thats about 147 strippers possibly out there.

I still consider it a stripper if it only had one little option like heated seats or Sirius which don't really add any weight but I know what you mean about a true stripper, those are probably less than 100.

Thanks guys. So it sounds like that info isn’t out there widely. Wonder how other brands/models get that detailed of info....
Appreciate 0