View Single Post
      02-19-2020, 03:26 PM   #100
JPuehl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i N55 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by houtan View Post
Totally get the budget issue. I definitely don't want to come across as not being mindful on budget constraints. I have the same issues. I think it took me three years to finally buy a flywheel lol.

Since your timing corrections are zero, I definitely wouldn't bother removing the JB4 for the time being. I made the recommendation to remove it based on the belief that the timing corrections were still there. Looks like she is running good where she is at.
Understood. Took you 3 years to get the flywheel and me about 3 days once I read up on it, lol, but I had the money in my car fund. Since the BOOSTane seems to be working I'm trying to slowly dump up the boost until I get too many timing corrections. I just have to remember to make a change and do 3 pulls for the JB4 to "learn" THEN look at the logs. I was getting frustrated a short time ago thinking I would make a change and the first log afterwards should reflect the change and I was just getting all kinds of timing corrections and STFTs maxing out.

1Mpostr
Appreciate 0