Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 6MT

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxevaaans View Post
So I may be looking for the best of both worlds here but I thought id test my luck!

So im looking for a coilover that is stiff enough that it wont come down on my wheels and mess up my arches however I also want a coilover that is capable of going nice and low, now heres the game changer, I need the coilovers to be nice and affordable!

So game on!
If your budget is less than 1k, you're not gonna have many, if any good options. BC/Megan have quality control issues. Some kits are ok, some are trash. BC has their super low kit, but the springs will have to be upgraded to much stiffer springs than what they come with. Then you'll have dampner isssues.

Suspension is never the thing to cheap out on. IT, and your brakes are extremely important.

My recommendation; buy the ST-XTA coilovers. They go more than low enough and the swift spring upgrade is easy but must be purchased seperatly. You'll need the camber plates the XTA's come with and ///M lower control arms to get more than-3.0* of camber. The whole thing will run you close to $2500 but you will have a solid, quality suspension system that fits all of your needs.