Snoopy and Luca have PMs.

I replied to the thread @ 1erforum.de:
http://www.1erforum.de/bmw-1er-m-cou...ml#post1895633

Cheers
Robin
^^Thanks Robin for posting the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris ABP View Post
I don't undestand German but I know I want one!

How do we order and do the people making them have any English speaking contact?

Chris

Ok, I have been in contact with 1 Series M Coupe (Max) over on the 1erforum.de He works for Minichamps and is making the models(in his free time). He proposed to me that take the 1Addicts orders and collect the money via paypal. Then I will place the order with Max. He will ship the models to my German haus address and then I can mail them out to the US via my APO. I am not looking to make any money here. Just to provide you guys with the models.

The models cost about 47 euros(plus shipping to my haus in Germany) plus a few euros extra for each option you wish to have. I will have to find out how much it will cost me to mail each model out as well. It should not be more than $35, I would think(to US/Canada). But I have to check.

The mods he can do are:

rim colors: silver, black or gunmetal
window frames: chrome or shadow line
side turn signals: chrome or shadow (on fender)
BMW front air intake grills: chrome trim or shadow trim
Individual license plates, but I would need a photo (I am checking IF he can do US style plates. ???)
mirror: either body color or carbon fiber(CF)
rear spoiler: either carbon fiber or just black or in body color,

So... what do you guys think? I also have to find out the time frame. But I think deliveries will be in a few months. I am waiting to hear back. I believe Max is doing this in his free time - so it will take some time. The 1erforum guys are going nuts placing their orders.

Dack
Appreciate 0