View Single Post
      03-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #28
325ise30
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 335, 2017 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thez99 View Post
You know to be honest, in the entire time Ive been in this area, I have yet to see ONE 135i on the road being driven, really it makes my sexy 1er that much more appealing along with the massive list of other reasons for which I bought her

Hey on the topic of local 1ers, anybody in the harrisburg/central PA area have any good info on a very reputable, fast and respected shop that works either solely on euro cars or has great experience with bimmers? Just looking for down the road if and when I put on an exhaust and maybe n intercooler, just not something I think i can do on my own. Dont have a garage of my own (use parents garage 10 minutes away to do detailing), I can do smaller stuff DIYer but not bigger stuff that requires a jack or the car totally up in the air.
Well i'm taking my car to Sun Motors on Saturday morning for inspection. It was due in February but I didn't want to drive it in the mess we had here. Mine is a stock Alpine White/Black 135i.

As far as a local mechanic goes, since i've been in this area i've always taken my bimmers to Jack's Auto + Aero in Bainbridge. I found him in the local BMWCCA chapter newsletter. He is a very nice guy, does great work and knows a lot about BMW's. His shop is about 20 mins from Hershey right off 441 if you are heading south through Elizabethtown.
Appreciate 0