2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkcoke3
Quote:
Originally Posted by magid
Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkcoke3 View Post
Almost!!

Apparently all 13 models were held at the port so my car is getting to the dealer today, so likely another week until i have mine.

Im going to visit the car today after work before any of the mods go on it so ill get some before and after pics of it . This will also help me sleep at night having SEEN her

Anyone get any updates on theirs?
At least its finally at the dealership. Mine didn't make it on to the August 1st boat, so I'm stuck waiting until the 11th. Looks like an end of August delivery at this point
Damn man that sucks.

I look at it this way: the production wasn't supposed to begin until 3 weeks ago but it began 5 weeks ago, so however we look at it, we are ahead of the game.
So the car still hasn't even made it to the dealer, although my SA thinks he will have it tomorrow.
2013 135i Coupe / LMB on Oyster / 6 Speed / BMWP Front Bumper, Side Skirts, Suspension, Electonic Steering Wheel V2, and CF Rear Spoiler / Jb4 G5 ISO / BMS Intake / ActiveAutowerke Downpipe, Axleback, Intercooler, Strut Bar / BMS CDV Mod / F30 Performance Shift Knob/E-Brake Handle + Bimmian Alcentara Boots / MS8 + JL600/6 + JX500/1 Powering a JL 10w3 in Custom Trunk Box
Appreciate 0