View Single Post
      06-17-2017, 10:10 PM   #7
AndyW
Supreme Galactic Commander (one galaxy over...)
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E93, '12 E82, '13 E93 M3

arc_resistant Good stuff. Thx. I guess I was looking at tires because I could already feel that I was getting close to the limit on the stock RFT's grip and figured getting a new set of wheels/tires for the track (which I saw a number of people had) would be a straightforward upgrade(and not as pricey as suspension/camber plates/wheels/tires/control arms/etc)...but I think I understand your points. Maybe what I need to do as middle ground is get a set of Apex wheels that will work in the future for R-comp but just put the stickiest DOT summer tires I can on there so I can drive them to the track(convenience over performance and avoids reaching the suspension limit for now, but makes the RFT's the daily driver only tires). By the time they wear out I'll be ready for the full monty suspension makeover and rcomp tires (and my skills will hopefully be at a point where I can appreciate it!)
I don't see this being a full on track only car for a number of years so have to preserve the street-ability...otherwise there would be a ton of other stuff on my list!

'12 E82-PS2,Stoptechs,Clubsports+M3 bits,Accusump,Wagner DP+EVO III FMIC,ERCP,BMS Intake,Mason Strut Bar,Wedge Tune
Appreciate 0