View Single Post
      03-18-2019, 08:04 AM   #252
Gambeez
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderguts View Post
Buy the 135i performance exhaust. You'd need cut your tailpipe to mount the 128i PE anyway. Using the 135i PE requires only a little more modification.
I will take a look, surprisingly was able to find a 135i one with ease. Weird that the 128i isn't the same. I'm sure I can figure it out, although I've read the 128i one was much easier to swap out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 519.E82 View Post
From my understanding the muffler will be most noise and cost effective. Headers will require a tune (more money), and will give more performance but with stock exhaust wont greatly increase volume. And has BMW discontinued the performance exhaust, cant order from a dealer?
You know, I decided to call up my local dealer this weekend. I will wait for a call back from them, perhaps if they don't have it they can look up nearby one's as well that might happen to have one laying around. Otherwise, when you try to get one from the BMW Shop online they say they've been discontinued for the 128i, unfortunately. So hopefully the dealer will have one, didn't even consider trying it out!

*EDIT*

Found it, I am really dumb sometimes.

https://www.shopbmwusa.com/PRODUCT/4...EXHAUST-SYSTEM

Last edited by Gambeez; 03-18-2019 at 08:11 AM..
Appreciate 0