View Single Post
      03-18-2019, 09:20 AM   #253
Thunderguts
Major
Rep
Drives: 2009 128i Sport MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambeez View Post
I will take a look, surprisingly was able to find a 135i one with ease. Weird that the 128i isn't the same. I'm sure I can figure it out, although I've read the 128i one was much easier to swap out.

You know, I decided to call up my local dealer this weekend. I will wait for a call back from them, perhaps if they don't have it they can look up nearby one's as well that might happen to have one laying around. Otherwise, when you try to get one from the BMW Shop online they say they've been discontinued for the 128i, unfortunately. So hopefully the dealer will have one, didn't even consider trying it out!

*EDIT*

Found it, I am really dumb sometimes.

https://www.shopbmwusa.com/PRODUCT/4...EXHAUST-SYSTEM
I hate to break it to you, but you are in for a week of frustration. They don't have one. BMW and its dealers use an antiquated ordering system that displays items for sale that they haven't had in months. You will order the part and they will charge you only to cancel or make you call them to cancel when nothing happens on your order for a week.

In short, you will not get a 128i PE exhaust anymore. I tried for a month, including several places in Germany directly.
Appreciate 0