front
Dinan front bar on middle setting
zero toe
1.9 chamber
BRZ struts with stock spring perches and springs

rear
stock bar
1.6 chamber
1/16 toe out (the car rotates better this way)
stock springs

stock size wheels running max out spacing in the front and max inboard in the rear

275/285 re71's but we are testing 295/315 yok's

for a stock class car we can dial under or over steer in or out with the spacers and stock settings.

Stock class rules limit things and we have the most testing in the class. We run in Kansas this weekend and we will see if the car has one more win in. Several former national champs in the field in M2's.
How in the world did you get 1.9 camber in the front without camber plates, and hence leaving the stock class? Even removing the alignment pins and pushing all the way in I never would've gotten more than 1.3.

Also, can you comment what issues the turbos had? Were you down on power when you ran your back to back runs with the M2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarJunkie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3kerry View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmx View Post
Bump
the setup on the car as it sits today

front
Dinan front bar on middle setting
zero toe
1.9 chamber
BRZ struts with stock spring perches and springs

rear
stock bar
1.6 chamber
1/16 toe out (the car rotates better this way)
stock springs

stock size wheels running max out spacing in the front and max inboard in the rear

275/285 re71's but we are testing 295/315 yok's

for a stock class car we can dial under or over steer in or out with the spacers and stock settings.

Stock class rules limit things and we have the most testing in the class. We run in Kansas this weekend and we will see if the car has one more win in. Several former national champs in the field in M2's.
How in the world did you get 1.9 camber in the front without camber plates, and hence leaving the stock class? Even removing the alignment pins and pushing all the way in I never would've gotten more than 1.3.

Also, can you comment what issues the turbos had? Were you down on power when you ran your back to back runs with the M2?
Turbo power I think we have been down on power since the pro in 2018 we got 3rd in. No test runs, so the launch at the tree is going to be the real test.

Camber, I thought that was a lot but that is what Texas track works got out of it. It's legal. The car was so picked over after winning the 1st time we have had spacers madero be 14mm rom 15mm to make sure we are in the rules.

We are running 295/315 yok's on the car on stoke widths.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1