Thread: StageFP
View Single Post
      02-22-2023, 03:46 PM   #1
oldman_stew
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 128i

StageFP

UPDATE: looks like StageFP has been re-jigging their process. Was finally given some direction and it looks like theyve added a new feature to their website for update tunes. In the process of getting one now. If all goes hopefully well Ill re update.

Hello,

So in late 2021 I went with StageFP based on a lot of feedback I read about their N52 tunes. They also state (and have told me) that re-tunes are available for $100 USD.

Jump to Dec 2022-I decided catless headers are too loud for my taste and want to have a re-tune done for the oem catted exhaust manifolds. I email them and after some back and forth Im directed to contact bob@stagefp. I do so and after about 2 weeks he contacts me to tell me he doesnt have very much info on my tune (although both he and stagefp confirmed i purchased and had a tune done in 2021). No big deal so I email Bob whatever relevant info I have that might help (shop and mechanic where I had the tune done). It has been 2 months now with no response. Ive sent a few emails to Bob and StageFP wondering if we can get the process started/Im ready to pay asap. No response at all.

Last edited by oldman_stew; 02-27-2023 at 05:25 PM..
Appreciate 1